Thursday 8 December 2011

Vark Questionnaire

By completing the Vark Questionnaire to find out what learning style suits me best, I found by the result shown that Aural study is the best learning outcome for me. Kinesthetic also scored high on my learning. However, Read/Write and Visual study did not score many points, so I believe the results must be correct as there is such a huge gap between the results.

I was quite surprised to find that Aural was my best result on the Vark Questionnaire. I always find that if a subject that I am not interested in is being spoken, I lose concentration and do not learn, and normally need something to get me more interested, like Visual learning. I felt that I was always more of a Kinesthetic type of learning person, which is probably why that also scored high. But I do believe that by reading the information about Aural learning that it may be right. I do find it difficult to read back over notes I have written and gain a complete understanding form them, and do prefer to sit and listen and get as much information I can get out of the lecturer. This is a sign of Aural learning. I do also feel that I learn more by discussing ideas with others, and learning what they feel is the right way. I gain more from their ideas and mine would grow as well as I gain more of an understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment